We accept applications for all grades throughout the year, depending on availability of space. Please feel free to contact the school for further information regarding our admissions process. Our Director of Admissions, Ms Tanya Low, will answer any questions you may have and will be happy to guide you through the admissions process. The following steps will facilitate a smooth and informative experience as you consider Sunnybrook School for your son or daughter.
- Visit the school: See Sunnybrook School in action; visit during an Open House or sign up for a tour.
- Submit an application: Complete our application form (you will need to create an account) and include:
- the application fee of $200.00 ($250.00 for students applying after March 1, $250 for international students)
- 2 most recent report cards
- birth certificate
- Parent interview: Upon receipt of your application, we will invite you for a personal interview.
- Student Interview: This offers potential students the opportunity to visit the school, and allows us to get to know your child. We meet children in groups of 2 – 4 applicants, and the interview is designed to ensure that the students feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. The interview visit may include time spent in the child's current grade.